ELEMENT ONE Retractable monitors are the finest examples of attention to detail, proven design & skilled craftsmanship – all encapsulated in an aesthetic so intriguing that it begs the user to touch….reach out !! And ELEMENT ONE is even more …
– ELEMENT ONE uses the TCP/IP command set (on-board), no external additional control modules or proprietary systems required.
– Basically ELEMENT ONE motorized Monitors are the most low-noise. Also ELEMENT ONE is the only manufacturer to report the noise emission (<40dB).
– ELEMENT ONE uses most precise stepper motors instead of 12V DC motors
– The tilt angle of the ELEMENT ONE CONVERS monitor is set by a second stepper motor. For the other manufacturers, this is a forced motion which is coupled to the main drive.
– The devices of ELEMENT ONE are on average lighter than those of the other manufacturers
– The dimensions of the ELEMENT ONE devices are on average smaller than those of the other manufacturers
– ELEMENT ONE is the only one where HDMI (HDCP compliant) is the standard video interface
– The aluminum monitors of ELEMENT ONE are always the slimmest in the comparison (8-25mm)
– Presetting / programming the inclination angle of the CONVERS by pressing the pushbutton on the device.
– Power consumption is significantly (!) lower for ELEMENT ONE appliances than for the competition products.
– ELEMENT ONE MODIS and VERSIS take the ergonomic knee / leg room into account by using very low depth and a stepped box design.